Enter name, venue, or keyword
|January 2015 Events|
CLICK HERE, TO BUY TICKETS
Love the snow but tired of the slush?
Join us for the Hart House Farm Committee's Winter Carnival!
While it may be cold outside, we'll be celebrating indoors with fun-filled activities with a Carnival twist.
Create your own handmade Carnival-themed crafts, learn how to make a tasty dessert, and enjoy lunch, dinner, and breakfast made right on the farm.
If you're up to braving the cold and snow outdoors, join us on a nature walk that will lead you through the Farm's scenic paths and pastures.
At the end of the day, gather around the fire to sing and dance the night away at karaoke night.
The Hart House Farm Committee
presents the annual
Winter Carnival 2013
at Hart House Farm
February 2 & 3
SATURDAY & SUNDAY
SAT noon - Bus departs from Hart House (7 Hart House Circle) (arrives at Farm around 1pm)
SUN noon - Bus departs the Farm (arrives back at Hart House around 1pm)
Hart House Farm
15911 Creditview Road
a 1 hour drive Northwest of Toronto
$23 ($20 & $3 HST) - Overnight
(price with or without bus)
$15 ($13.27 + $1.73 HST) - SAT only
(patrons only going up for the 1 day must provide their own transportation)
This event is open to Students & Hart House Members (who may sponsor up to 2 guests).
Lunch, dinner, and breakfast provided.
Please indicate if you have any dietary restrictions or allergies.
Bring warm winter clothing to enjoy the outdoor activities. (Boots, coat, gloves...)
Bring your own sleeping bags and pillows, for the overnight stay.
Please note that no Children under 18 months will be allowed on bus; any young child on the bus must be able to sit up on their own (support their own weight) and have a parent/caregiver sitting beside them.
No pets, please.
CLICK HERE, TO BUY TICKETS
- Creating handmade Carnival crafts
- A dessert-making workshop
- Nature walks through fields and forest
- Having fun at karaoke night
Special instructions for participants
- Activities include nature walks, crafting handmade carnival masks, a dessert-making workshop, and karaoke night
- Lunch, dinner, and breakfast will be provided. Please indicate if you have any dietary restrictions or allergies.
- Bring warm winter clothing to enjoy the outdoor activities. (Boots, coat, gloves...)
- Guests will need to bring their own sleeping bags and pillows for the overnight stay
- Pets are not permitted at the Farm.
About Hart House Farm
Hart House Farm is a beautiful 150-acre property cradled in the Caledon Hills on the ridge of the Niagara Escarpment, only 1 hour north Toronto. Featuring an outdoor sauna and two swimming ponds.
Driving Directions to Hart House Farm From Downtown Toronto
- Gardiner W to Highway 427
- 427 N to Highway 401
- 401 W to Erin Mills Pkwy/Mississauga Road - Exit 336
- N on Mississauga Road to Olde Baseline Road (24km)
- Right (E) on Olde Baseline Road (1.1 km)
- Left (N) on Creditview Road (Note: Creditview is a dirt/loose gravel road)
- Watch for the HART HOUSE FARM sign on your right (approx 1.7 km). The Farm is down the laneway (approx 0.5km).
- 15911 Creditview Road
Please park in the parking lot below the Farm House.
Contact number for information on Hart House Farm
The Hart House HUB (416) 978-2452
- Hart House Farm Committee firstname.lastname@example.org
Event page on Hart House website
Hart House Farm Committee website